MARTIAL ARTS FOR ADULTS & CHILDREN, NEW YORK
We've learned teens and "tweens" like their own space, and have their own interests. At North Sky Kung Fu we have a martial arts curriculum for teens that covers all elements of Kung Fu. We focus on safety but let them try the more challenging aspects of Kung Fu including sparring, gymnastics, tournaments, and more. Practice also includes forms or routines with bow staffs, swords, and othe martial arts weapons. Dedicated students help the school's Sifus teach younger kids.
Teens can join adult classes or special classes oriented for them.
Every teen martial art class includes:
• Warm Up: Stretching and exercise to get students in shape.
• Basics: Practice and drills of martial arts techniques.
• Lesson of the day: self-defense techniques and new elements.
• Challenges: Competition, gymnastics. and more
• Curriculum practice: Students work towards their sash tests.
• Wind down: We work on concentration, meditation, and focus.
Private classes available.
Email or call to find out which class is best for your teen.
Teens practice pair techniques